Hair Cosmetics Side Effects
What are the Negative Effects of Hair Cosmetics?
Hair Cosmetics Side Effects – Hair cosmetics are now sold everywhere. In fact, we can find these in stores, beauty salons, pharmacies, spa centres, shopping centres and even on the internet. Whether they are famous cosmetic brands or more traditional products, people are only too eager to buy them.
However, consumers often consider only the decorative effect of a product. They are much less likely to consider how safe it is. Given that all cosmetic products have side effects, you should be more careful with your hair and overall health in order to avoid losing hair. If you lose your hair, you may have to visit SHIFT Hair Transplant clinic and undergo a hair transplant in Turkey.
The number of side effects associated with cosmetics depends on the type of product used. However, the negative effects of hair cosmetics are most immediately apparent in styling products. In particular, butane, polymers and ether are among the most toxic ingredients in these products.
Despite this, only a small number of people will want to use 100% natural products for hair styling. This is always the last step in buying chemical-free products.
The most dangerous ingredients in mousses, hairsprays, and gels are:
– Fuel gas
– Flammable gas
– Engine lubricants
– Engine degreasers
These products are dangerous because you can inhale them. Additionally, they have ways of entering your body through your skin: for example, through your bloodstream. Indeed, these dangerous toxins are capable of entering the bloodstream through sweat glands and hair follicles. Further to this, toxins can increase the absorption of your skin up to an unbelievable 230 times.
There are numerous negative effects of cosmetic hair products. You may experience any of the following:
– Hair loss, breakage, thinning, destroyed hair shafts, and dry hair
– Damage to skin, kidneys, and lungs
– Irritation of mucous membranes, eyes, nose, and throat
– Accumulation of toxins and carcinogenic ingredients in organs
Prevention of negative effects
It is much better to prevent hair cosmetics negative effects than to lose your hair. In fact, losing your hair could lead you to SHIFT Hair Transplant Clinic in order to have a hair transplant in Turkey.
We, therefore, recommend you to follow these basic rules when choosing hair cosmetics:
1. Avoid frequent changes in cosmetics.
2. Test each new product first by applying it to a small amount of hair. Doing this will help to avoid hair damage.
3. If you know you are allergic to an ingredient, always check the labels and never use an unlabelled product.
4. If you are allergic to chemicals in hair dye, consider colouring your hair with henna.
5. Remember that what suits others may not suit you.