Hypertension Patients Hair Transplant
Can Patients with High Blood Pressure Undergo Hair Transplant?
Hypertension Patients Hair Transplant;
What causes hair loss?
In recent years, hair loss has become a significant problem for both men and women. Three main reasons for this hair loss include:
- Presence of dihydrotestosterone (a male hormone).
- Age and lifestyle.
- Genetic predisposition.
Although hair can grow and fall at any time, this cycle should be regulated. On average, a person may lose up to 100 hairs a day, but these hairs should grow back within a few weeks. However, if you lose more than 100 strands a day, you are likely t
o experience baldness.
Hair transplantation in Turkey is a well-developed field of research. There are so many solutions to help you recover from hair loss.
How can we remedy hair loss?
Compared with over-the-counter medication, hair transplantation is both effective and reliable. Although there are many FDA-approved medications to treat hair loss, these are not suitable for everyone. For example, patients with diabetes and high blood pressure cannot take some types of medication.
This is where SHIFT hair transplant can step in. Hair transplantation can be a solution for everyone, regardless of the patient’s genetic history, as it is a relatively safe procedure that works well for most people. Furthermore, hair transplantation is the only permanent solution to hair loss.
High Blood Pressure and Hair Loss
I consume 5 mg of Enalapril every day. I have high blood pressure and severe hair loss issues. Can I undergo a hair transplant procedure? Would the surgery worsen my blood pressure?
Luckily, hair transplantation procedures can be carried out safely on almost everyone. Patients with high blood pressure can therefore also undergo this treatment.
Hair transplantation is a smart way of treating baldness. If you are concerned about your blood pressure levels and hair loss, here are some tips to help you:
- Approach a doctor and talk to them about your condition. Don’t forget to list your current medications.
- Before the hair transplant procedure, it is important to stabilise your blood pressure. Most SHIFT hair transplant doctors provide medication to regulate blood pressure, and it is essential to take these medications for a week or two. Hair transplant procedures would abide by this routine.
- Patients who use blood thinner must stop using it ten days before their hair transplant in Turkey with SHIFT, under the guidance of their doctors.
- Patients must follow a healthy diet with essential vitamins and minerals. Healthy dietary routines will regulate blood pressure and make the hair transplant procedure smoother.
Hair transplantation procedures are generally suitable for everyone. It is essential to monitor and evaluate patients regularly in order to ensure the entire process is smooth and safe.